Since March 2011, I am a PhD student in Computer Science at UFPE, Brazil, working under the supervision of Marcelo d'Amorim.
From 2008 to 2010, I was a Master student in Computer Science at UFCG, Brazil, advised by Dalton Serey.
My research interests include automated verification/testing, program analysis and configurable systems in general.
- Lightweight Testing for Configurable Systems (slides), Sabrina Souto, on visit of Profs Claus Brabrand e Andrzej Wasowski to CIn-UFPE, 2013.
- Effective Test Execution for Software Product Lines (slides), Sabrina Souto, Dagstuhl Seminar, Saarbrücken, Germany, Feb 2013.
- Automock: Interaction-Based Mock Code Generation (slides), Sabrina Souto, LADC, João Pessoa, Brazil. September 2009.
- SPLat: Lightweight Dynamic Analysis for Reducing Combinatorics in Testing Configurable Systems (.pdf)
Chang Hwan Peter Kim, Darko Marinov, Sarfraz Khurshid, Don Batory, Sabrina Souto, Paulo Barros, and Marcelo d'Amorim
European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (accpt. 20% [51/251])
(ESEC/FSE 2013), pages 257-267, Saint Petersburg, Russia, August 2013.
- Um Injetor de Falhas para a Avaliação de Aplicações Distribuídas Baseadas no Commune (.pdf)
Dalton Cézane, Diego Renato, Miguel Queiroga, Sabrina Souto, Marco A. Spohn
Simposio Brasileiro de Redes de Computadores
(SBRC 2009), pages 901-914, Recife, Brazil, May 2009.
- Using Mobile Devices to Manage Traffic Infractions (.pdf)
Stefânia Marques, Sabrina Souto, Miguel Queiroga, Hyggo Almeida and Angelo Perkusich
Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce
(Volume 80, 1ed.: v. 2), pages 978-980, April 2007.