Filipe Marques Chaves de Arruda
Software engineer with experience in full-stack development (web/mobile) and DevOps practices.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Computer Science (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Brazil)
- Automated Software Testing
- Formal Methods
- Natural Language Processing
- Teaching Assistant
- System Analysis and Design (if718)
- Programming Paradigms (in1007)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Brazil)
- BSc. Computer Science (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Brazil)
- Exchange Student at Universidade do Porto - Portugal
Experience & Skills
- Software Engineer at Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology -
Pernambuco (2017 - current)
- Python, Django, Android, Java, Docker, Gitlab CI/CD, Sonarqube
- Researcher at FADE/Motorola (2015 - current)
- CSP, Alloy, Clingo, Grammatical Framework, CoreNLP, NLTK, Android, Java, Python
- Certified Tester - 14-CTFL-03630-BR
Automation and consistency analysis of test cases
written in natural language: An industrial context. Science of Computer Programming, v. 189, p.
Formal Testing from Natural Language in an Industrial Context.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 19ed.: Springer International Publishing, 2016, v. , p. 21-38.
Capture and Replay with Text-Based Reuse and
Framework Agnosticism. In: The 28th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge
Engineering, 2016. v. 28. p. 420.