- public class NaturalConflictSet
- extends DefaultConflictSet
A conflict set whose conflict resolution policy specifies that no rule
can be fired more than once with the same objects. This conflict set
requires a large amount of memory to store the history of rule firing,
so it must be used with care. It also tends to get inefficient when
the history grows.
- 0.01 25 May 2000
- Carlos Figueira Filho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The history rule firing.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
private java.util.Vector history
- The history rule firing.
- Class constructor.
public void flush()
- Removes all rules from this conflict set, as well as cleaning any
history that might have been stored.
- flush in class DefaultConflictSet
public void insertElement(ConflictSetElement element)
- Inserts a rule instantiation.
- insertElement in class DefaultConflictSet
element - a conflict set element that holds the rule index as
well as the objects bound to the rule declarations.
public ConflictSetElement nextElement()
- Returns the next rule to be fired.
- nextElement in class DefaultConflictSet
- a conflict set element among those that have been inserted
in this object, according to the policy defined in the
- NoMoreElementsException - if there aren't any more elements
in this conflict set.