- public class InternalConflictSetEvent
- extends java.util.EventObject
A semantic event that indicates that an element was added to or
removed from a conflict set. This class is used only internally to
JEOPS for control purposes.
- 0.01 08 Jun 2000
- Carlos Figueira Filho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Fields inherited from class java.util.EventObject
|Methods inherited from class java.util.EventObject
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
private ConflictSetElement element
- The element that was added or removed.
public InternalConflictSetEvent(ConflictSet source,
- Class constructor.
source - the conflict set to/from where the element was
element - the element that was added or removed.
public ConflictSetElement getElement()
- Returns the element that was added or removed.
- the element that was added or removed.